- CRM AUTOMATION
Quality Student Living
EHS is a New York based company that provides convenient and quality housing for students and interns.
COMPANY BACKBUSINESS CHALLENGESGROUND
At EHS, Sales and Marketing users operate primarily in Salesforce.com while Accounting users are on MAS90 accounting software. Data was manually pushed from CRM to MAS90. There was an absolute need to dynamically generate Contract and Invoice documents from Customer data. The system should also generate child opportunities for every month based on an annual contract. Volume-based discounting had to be automated too. E-signing was a necessity that would reduce contract turnaround time.
- Approval process to allow Contracts to be approved by EHS Contract administrator.
- Synchronizing logic between Salesforce Contracts and Opportunities similar to standard Quote-Opportunity synchronization.
- Leveraged Conga Composer to generate proposal and license agreement documents.
- Leveraged Sertifi e-signing tool to send Conga-generated documents to campus administrators.
- Built CRM post-processing logic such as invoice generation after e-signing.
- Leveraged Jitterbit to push student details from Salesforce to MAS90 automatically.