Why Salesforce Fractional Admin Support?
- Keeping Salesforce aligned with your business objectives and processes can become an ever more time-consuming process.
- To get the most out of your Salesforce investment, you need to drive user adoption while also keeping an eye towards new features.
- For small and medium-sized businesses, utilizing a Fractional Salesforce Admin provides targeted as-needed support if you cannot justify a full time resource.
- A Fractional Salesforce Administrator provides the most cost-efficient way to implement, manage, and administer Salesforce Implementation.
- Access to a Salesforce Administrator whenever you need support with Salesforce
- Your own dedicated and Certified Administrator who will become familiar with your Salesforce configuration
- No hassle and expense of hiring
Why Softsquare for Salesforce Fractional Admin Support?
- 11 year Salesforce SI/ISV/PDO partner
- Salesforce-focused Silver partner on all fronts – Consulting (SI), Appexchange products (ISV), Outsourcing product development (PDO)
- Over 500+ Salesforce implementation
- 100+ total certifications including 16 Salesforce Admin Certifications.
- CSAT score of 4.95+/5
- Dedicated team for consulting & services for:
Commerce Cloud B2B
- 130+ resources working for customers across USA, Canada, and APAC regions
- Wide span of project experience and deep product understanding
We offer flexible packages in Salesforce Admin Support Services to meet your needs:
Up to 20 expert support hours/month
Geared for businesses with up to 25 Salesforce users
Up to 40 expert support hours/month
Geared for businesses with 25+ Salesforce users
Your business could use our Salesforce Fractional Admins hours to do:
- Automation Management:
- Button and Approval Management:
Classic Button Creation
Lightning Button Creation
- Security Management:
Record and Object access
Field level security
- Data Management:
- Object Management:
Custom and formula fields
- Reports and Dashboard Management:
Custom Report Type
- App Exchange Product and Integration Management:
Install/configure apps from AppExchange
3rd party web services integration
- Lead Management:
- Case Management:
Email to Case
Auto Response Rule
- Opportunity and Product Management:
- User Management:
- Lightning Management:
Lightning Record Pages