- The communication over email results in missing details of some experts.
- The compliance team has difficulty in tracking details of experts who are approved or rejected.
- No automated way to inform expert networks about approval or rejection of experts they sent.
- Difficulty for analysts to know the list of scheduled calls for a day or week.
- Difficulty for analysts to remember and provide feedback about the meeting.
- Inability to view reports about expert details sent by expert networks, completed meetings, black listed experts, etc.
- Inability to rate experts online.
Softsquare helped Mosaic RM leverage Salesforce.com with a custom application to overcome the above challenges of its clients. As a PDO (Product Development Outsourcer), Softsquare helped Mosaic RM build a packaged Salesforce application, which can parse emails sent by expert networks.
- Parser creates expert records and research call records. Based on the type of emails, the research calls will change its status.
- Dashboard for compliance officers, analysts and admins where they can approve the expert, request a meeting and add feedback.
- Reminder emails about scheduled meetings and incomplete feedback.
- Prebuilt reports which are needed by clients and ability to create their own reports.
Softsquare led all stages of the process including requirement gathering, design, development, testing, and packaging.