Softsquare helped Clickatell build, list, and maintain their Appexchange application. Clickatell for Salesforce.com is an application that allows customers to send SMS messages directly from Salesforce.com, to their contacts or leads. Following is a list of salient features that Softsquare helped build.
- Send personalized SMS messages to multiple contacts or leads.
- An interactive wizard helps the user create a library of message templates. Save and recall them whenever they need them.
- Automated opt-out system manages unsubscribe requests.
- Automate SMS sending using the built-in triggers. The system can automatically send instant updates to stakeholders when Case status is updated.
- Message delivery status on the contact or lead page.
- Receive replies from contacts and leads and access these replies immediately, directly from the Salesforce interface.
Technical highlights of this implementation:
- Outbound Restful integration.
- Email service for inbound text message processing.
- Multiple Visual force pages.
- Application Security review.
- Softsquare led all the stages of the product delivery process including requirements gathering, architecture, design, integration process, development, testing, training, AppExchange listing, maintenance, and customer support.
Clickatell was able to provide international text messaging services to Salesforce customers. Clickatell fully leveraged Softsquare’s strong expertise in building AppExchange apps as a PDO.